Wednesday 20 February 2013

My BDO Banking Experience

Do you have any experience good and bad with your own bank when your sending money to your families? Well, I do.  This is my worst experience with Banco De Oro in their eBanking service.  As a valued customer for four years, I did not have any issue in sending money and every thing went smooth every time I make a foreign transfer.  Just this past days, I was alarmed when the money I sent did not arrive as it use to be. I called the BDO Customer Service but the toll free is always busy and rather called the other hotline number that charges a regular airtime.  I was also very upset when a man named Dragon hanged up on me!!!  After that incident, I immediately talked to my bank and explained every detail.  They said it was already processed the day after I made the transaction.  To make it short, my mother filed a complaint in the bank and talked to the manager.  The problem was solve after few hours of waiting and  finally release the money.  Thinking about what happened, it would be better to follow up transactions immediately.  If you wait, you wait for nothing.  I hope the company will find ways to give the best  service to their clients.  Now, I am planning to close my account and look for a new bank.  Any suggestions?

2 comments:

Fex said...

i have bad experience yen sa akong metrobank account. not sending money but I forgot my password sa online banking haa.I know it's my fault ky wla nako gi record akong new password pero annoying kaayo na it took me almost 3 weeks para lng sendan ko nila ug new password.Knowning na I'm a metrobank member for almost 13 years na. cge tawn ko long distance sa metrobank cgayan para lang makakuha ko ug new password.hassle kaayo ky ginapasa-pasa nila akong complain.bisag kinsa nalang akong nakaestorya.

Unknown said...

hala fey,naa sad diay kay bad experience sa Metro Bank. ng think ko motransfer sa MB ky naa nman gd branch sa amoang duol. mao nay hassle kay pasa-pasa sad nila ug asa ang kwarta pero tua ra diay sa Phils na, need lang ug double check. wala jud milakaw ako mama hangtod dili marelease...