Tuesday 4 December 2012

An Unexpected Package

After a busy day at work, i went home and was astonished by the pieces of mails i saw in our front door.  I immediately pick them up and check them one by one.  Aside from the normal letters such as insurance, advertisement folders from the stores and a Christmas card from my dear mom-in-law,  one paper caught my eyes. A paper from our local post or mail service that says; Your package was delivered on house number 29.  I called my husband but he said he is not  buying things online lately.  Later today, the neighbor came and brought the package.  It was a baby walking chair (baby loopstoel).  We thought it was sent to a wrong address but it was the previous occupants of this house before we bought it.  So, now we are going to send it back to the company.  

Baby walking chair
Isn't this cute?  Good for babies who are learning to walk...

No comments: