Sunday 16 December 2012

Early Christmas Present

I was so happy today when my husband finally agreed to get me a new mobile phone.  Well, i patiently waited two years for my Blackberry contract to come to an end.  So, finding the new one was not that easy.  Especially for the one i really like but with it's high price, i decided to look for a cool and a nice phone.  I shop around and compare the prices, specs and of course the availability of the phone.  White is what i would like to have but it was not available at the moment so black is my only option.  I am pleased to have an iPhone.  Thanks to my every supportive husband.

Btw, i would also like to thank my dear friend Chie Wilks for doing a favor.  She made this layout for free.  Thanks again so much Chie.  I'll see you soon in Pi.

2 comments:

Rechie said...

thank for the mention Yen..it is free coz it is a pr-made template. credits to the real maker. i only helped installing it

Unknown said...

thanks Much chie