Monday 3 December 2012

Snowy Monday

Most of us do not really like Monday (like me) as in i hate it. It means it's the start of the week and for some of us we must go to work.  Do you have this feeling when you start working on a Monday, it is such a very long week to wait for Friday to come.  Snowy Monday because snowflakes starts falling in our place.  I immediately told my brother who lives up North and he said they already have it few weeks ago. But I am glad it stop and did not continue the whole day.  Some of my colleagues at work were happy about it but am not.  Going to work with my bicycle in a slippery path doesn't help at all.  I wish it would be dry tomorrow morning since i have to go to work.  I can bear the zero degrees cold temperature with a winter jacket, hand gloves, sjaal and winter boots.  So, are you happy with snow in winter time?  Sorry, i did not able to take some photos because i was talking to my family in the Philippines.  A bit worried though about the upcoming storm that will hit Mindanao.  For all those who have families somewhere in the Mindanao area, do not forget to warn them for safety measures.  Be safe everyone.

1 comment:

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Snow and other wintry conditions are prevalent in the West especially in the US and Canada. Learn to live with them as they become a normal occurrence every winter. Our attitude towards people and events in our lives determine whether we will be happy or miserable. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.