Wednesday 23 January 2013

A Must Try Egg Face Mask

When i have time in the weekend or when i do not have work I pamper myself with those cheap facial mask that we can buy in the drugstore.  Apparently, i can not afford going to derma clinics because the prices are way too high.  Today I managed to do a lot of things like cleaning the kitchen.  Now it's time to clean (shower) myself.  When i found out that my facial mask are gone, I begun searching in the internet and found loads but i choose the Egg Facial Mask by Michelle Phan.  It's very easy to follow!  Just make sure you got an egg.  I think it pretty did well and give my face a smooth texture especially after applying the yolk.  I will definitely do this again tomorrow because i kept the left over egg.  For the step by step procedure, click here to watch the video.



No comments: