Tuesday 5 February 2013

A Day in The Hague

I went to the city of The Hague where the Philippine Embassy is located in the Netherlands last Monday to renew my passport that will expire pretty soon.  I needed a new one before i can start traveling again. It was not that difficult to find the place because you can see the Philippines flag hanging on top of the building and i thought of sharing a bit of my experience.  They do not allow visitors go inside on their closing times, meaning you have to wait outside even if it is damn too cold. It would have been nice to have a waiting area especially for some people who traveled  far and arrived a bit early. I also brought photocopies of my passport as stated in their website but it is not needed (not accepted).  But everything went well in the end and sorted every thing out.  After that i headed in to town and acquainted myself in the city center since I do not go to this city that often and to might as well enjoy window shopping.

That afternoon I met Fey, a good friend,  a blogger and the owner of  Fe's Journey in Life.  She lives close by the center.  She showed me and accompanied me (thankful enough :)) while i was waiting for my brother to finish work.  Until we came across to a  2eu store.  I was completely shocked!  Clothes were price very cheap that we left the store empty handed.  Lastly in the end, I changed my mind and did not wait for my brother and traveled back instead.  Maybe next time will do something special because I need to go back in 45 days to claim my new passport. 


1 comment:

Fey said...

sa uulitin na pud yen, pohon..btw, haaa nakavisit man d ay ka sa akong isa ka blog, nabasa nako u comment.talagsa r sad ko ga post ani man gud, kung makahinumdom lang pd