Wednesday 30 August 2017

Le Mont Sint Michel France ( A Dream Come True)

This  incredible island monastery in France in the region of Normandy finally made my dream come to a reality.  I was in awe the whole time from the moment my eyes saw this beautiful Monastery.  The place is just breathtaking.  No words can described it.  The long journey getting there plus the thirty minute walk pays it off. 


The place is packed with tourists from all over Europe plus tourists from The United States as well.  The top end of the monastery is where the monks used to live and now made into a museum.  Unfortunately, I can not share with you any pictures or whatsoever because we decided to skip it.  But if you would like to see what is inside the museum, you have to pay for 10eu each for admission.  


If you want to know more about my trip to Le Mont Sint Michel, watch my video here.





No comments: