Thursday 10 January 2013

I Need to Renew my Passport

After we decided to visit my family in the Philippines sometime this year, i need my passport to be renewed.  My first passport is going to expire this coming December 2013.  I know it is early to ask for a new one but we are only allowed to travel six months prior to the date of departure.  Considering the time as well,  it needs to be send to the Philippines and back again is roughly about a month and a half.  So, I am going to the Hague where the Philippine Embassy here in the Netherlands is located.  My appointment will be on Tuesday afternoon after lunch time.  After that, i will be meeting with my brother and take a look around in the city.  Can't wait for window shopping time!

2 comments:

Jhoveleen said...

Good to know nga mouli napud mo mads. Maayo unta iuli oi mahal sab pamasahi. Enjoy jud mads to the fullest.

Unknown said...

Thanks mads! dugay nman sad gud mi wla ka uli so time na jud kron.