Saturday 5 January 2013

Moments of 2012

Hello guys!  How was the year of the water snake started in you and your family?  I haven't really been searching for things what the water snake year will bring for us but am hoping for the best is yet to come.  I am doing this post to sum up the things good and bad of course that happened to us.  I admit the first months was difficult.  We had trials to overcome as a couple but in the end we sorted things out and made our relationship stronger.  Career wise on the other hand, we both are working and it helped us a lot.  Health issues are excellent with us and my family.  We also earned some properties to invest in the future.  Plus another thing, my brother joined me here which i am very happy too.  I forgot to mention, i survived 4 years and more to come! I guess year 2012 was not bad at all.  Embracing the sweet memories of it and bringing with me the things that i learned for the future.  Thank you Lord for everything.

No comments: